Newry Beach Holyhead
This column in Newry Beach was unveiled on 2nd May 1959. The top plaque commemorates Royal visits to Anglesey in 1958, and also the visit of the Queen, Prince Philip, Princess Anne and Prince Charles to Holyhead following his investiture at Caernarfon Castle
Conygar Stena have submitted an outline planning application to include a new 500 berth marina, 380 apartments and town houses, a hotel and over 43,000 sq feet of office, commercial and retail/leisure facilities. If this development is allowed it will destroy our beautiful coastline which is enjoyed by local families and visitors.
Please click here to find out more!!!